Richard is a Partner at ODM having qualified as a Solicitor in 2002 and has a BBLS and Commercial Law Masters from University College Dublin. He has extensive experience in both commercial and residential property law, advising on title, leasing, development, funding and construction issues. Richard also worked as In-House Counsel for a large global financial services organisation and has broad banking practice experience encompassing all aspects of bank property portfolio work, including:
- Advising on cross-border insolvency issues to include enforcement
- Development and asset management.
- Acquisition and disposal of investment property portfolios
- Negotiation of commercial leases for both landlords and tenants
- Property related aspects of liquidations and receiverships.
- Commercial Property aspects of commercial transactions, including the sale and purchase of companies in Ireland.